Recharge using HDFC PayZapp Card / Mobile app – Read a good news before you went in deep.
To recharge using HDFC PayZapp mobile app is not much tough as it was before : To use PayZapp and getting cashback is also became easy now. Now no need to be be a HDFC Card holder to get cashback, Yes you listen right, you will get cashback while you may not be a HDFC card holder, You will also eligible to do shopping using PayZapp Card/Mobile app, HDFC Bank announced that you don’t need to be a HDFC card/Account holder anymore to shop or use PayZapp for now. See now How to recharge using HDFC Payzapp mobile app below.
Recharge using HDFC PayZapp – A Step by step guide.
- Open you PayZapp mobile app – If you have not it yet installed PayZapp mobile app download it from google play store << HERE >>.
- Login to PayZapp mobile app/Card it’s very simple
- Recharge your mobile number with any amount Or as specified in in any offers to get cashback – to recharge follow steps below.
- Click on recharge and bill payment option on PayZapp.
- Select Mobile Recharge Option.
- Fill the mobile no or select from contact.
- Pay the amount ( We Recommend you to pay using HDFC card only to get the cashback from any PayZapp offers )
- Finished you will get cashback in your HDFC PayZapp Card with in few days/as per given T&C for any offers.
About PayZapp : PayZapp is mobile & shopping application from HDFC bank to recharge mobile, bill payment or shopping online or offline using PayZapp. Payzapp much similar to Paytm mobile app or mobikwik mobile app Also to get cashback on PayZapp it’s not necessary anymore to be a HDFC account holder as it was earlier.
About PayZapp Cards – Every PayZapp User get a virtual visa debit card that is much similar to your debit/credit card but it can’t be use to withdraw money from ATM. But you can use this PayZapp card to Shop online/offline, Recharge on any online store or even you can use on any merchant/payment gateway to pay bill. Payzapp card can be seen in your PayZapp account under menu option name “PayZapp Card”. To recharge/Bill payment on third party site/store you must enter your 16 digit PayZapp number, CVV, Expiry Date & Your PayZapp login PIN in place of OTP/PIN.
See other problem on PayZapp mobile app similar to – How to recharge using HDFC PayZapp Crad / Mobile app.
Did You liked these steps ? Please comment below.