Deal Price : Rs 75
You Save : Rs 25
Rating : 5.0
How to get? : Go to Domino's
PayZapp Dominos offers
PayZapp is offering 25% discount on purchase of Rs. 400. The offer is valid till 25th September 2016. The minimum order value is Rs. 400 for both offer. The offer is valid only if the HDFC Bank customer. See more details about PayZapp Dominos offers & terms and conditions below.
PayZapp Dominos offers Details:
- 25% off on minimum purchase of Rs. 400
- Use Promo Code: OLO25
- Valid on 10th, 11th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 25th September 2016
Terms & Conditions For PayZapp Dominos offers:
- Offer is valid only on the App/Msite/Web transaction @ Dominos and customer should order online and “Pay with PayZapp” provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction.
- Use Use Promo code OLO25 to get 25% discount on purchase of Rs.400 – Valid on 10th, 11th, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 25th September 2016
- Dominos/PayZapp reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end, a refund will be initiated by merchant within the next 7 to 10 working days
How to get PayZapp Dominos offers?
- Go to offers page << HERE >>
- Add products to cart
- Login/register on Dominos.
- Select debit card as payment method.
- Apply Coupon code to get discount.
- Pay the amount using PayZapp card.
- Get cashback in payzapp card.
About PayZapp : PayZapp is mobile & shopping application from HDFC bank to recharge mobile, bill payment or shopping online or offline using PayZapp. Payzapp much similar to Paytm mobile app or mobikwik mobile app Also to get cashback on PayZapp it’s not necessary anymore to be a HDFC account holder as it was earlier.
Don’t know what is PayZapp cards?
It is same as debit card, but you can not use it on ATM machine to withdraw cash.But it can be use on online transaction similar to debit or credit card as we did here, Read more about PayzApp card and how to create.
Want to know more about PayZapp cards?
See Popular solution about your PazApp query