Deal Price : Rs 800
You Save : Rs 200
How to get? : Go to Jabong
Jabong Christmas Weekend Sale : Up to 70% off + Extra 20% cashback via Kotak cards
Jabong is presenting Christmas weekend sale, where you can buy to up to 70% off + Extra 20% cashback via pay kotak cards + Extra 15% cashback via pay using freecharge wallet.
How to buy?
- Visit here for offer page
- Select and add product to cart
- Login and register
- Select and update shipping address
- Pay the amount [Use any above method and get extra cashback]
Recommended for you?
- Shop on Jabong and get 15% cashback when you pay with Freecharge.
- Max cashback of Rs.175 applicable on the offer
- The validity of the offer is from 24th Dec 2016 till 26th Dec 2016 (Both days included) (“Offer Period”).
- Freecharge cashback offer valid once per user on 24th & 25th December
- Offer applicable on the Jabong Website & App
- Cashback will be credited to Freecharge wallet within 24 hours
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed
- In case of order cancellation by Jabong or customer/ refund , the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Cashback amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in Freecharge account
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge will be processed in Freecharge wallet within 7 to 10 working days
- This offer is open to all Freecharge Wallet Account holders whose accounts are valid and verified
Kotak bank T&C
- Shop on Jabong and get additional 20% cashback on a minimum transaction value of Rs.3,000/- .
- Maximum cashback amount per Customer is Rs.750/- during the offer period.
- Offer can be availed using Kotak Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Offer is valid from 24th December, 2016 to 25th December, 2016 [both days included].
- Cashback will be calculated on the net paid amount by the Customer.
- Cashback will be credited back to the all eligible & active customer’s credit card or savings bank account on or before 25th March 2017 on best effort basis.