What is PayZapp Card?
Do you know? You can have HDFC visa debit card without opening an account in HDFC bank, yes HDFC bank offers you PayZapp wallet, a very similar wallet like Paytm, Mobikwik or ICICI wallet. payZapp wallet also has a virtual debit card associated itself & this virtual debit card is known as PayZapp card.
HDFC PayZapp card automatically given to you when you sign up on PayZapp mobile app & add any amount in your PayZapp wallet. You can recharge shop and pay bill online using PayZapp virtual debit card same as like a normal debit card on any online shopping store.
Steps to get PayZapp virtual debit cards
- Download & Open PaYZapp mobile app for Android | IOS (Not available for windows user)
- Sign up to PayZapp|How to sign up on PayZapp
- Select Manage cards from left menu bar
- link a Debit / credit card (only Visa & Master card are supported).
- Click on add /Send money option from left menu,
- Fill any amount to add,
- Select a linked card to add money,
- Pay the amount,
- PayZapp card should be created automatically for you | How to check Your PayZapp card and balance.
PayZapp card (with virtual debit card ) will get automatically given to you once you successfully added money into your PayZapp wallet. You can also check your money by selecting PayZapp card option from left menu bar.
Can i get PayZapp card if, i am not a HDFC credit/debit card holder ?
Yes, you can get it by just adding money from any debit/credit card. So you can also get it if you are not a HDFC debit/credit card holder.
Use HDFC PayZapp card on online shopping, recharges or bill payment & get cash back in it.
know more about PayZapp cards
See popular solution about your PayZapp queries,